The Next Big ThingTue 05 July 2011
The next huge technological innovation has only lobbyists and old business hampering it. The technology has been ready, waiting. Many countries have realized it and cleaned up old fashioned backwards regulations. Countries like mine (Canada) appear ready to play catch-up for decades to come.
This innovation will:
- Increase telecommuting.
- Increase videoconferencing meetings.
- Speed business communications.
- Speed personal sharing.
- Increase gaming performance.
- Fuel incredible ideas for software and services.
- Eliminate or create better alternatives to some services like TV, phone networks.
Why would anyone want to slow down personal and business communication, become un-competitive in the global economy and hamper innovation? I don't know, all I know is I WANT MORE @#()!( BANDWIDTH!